Friday, June 21, 2013

Northern California Retreats - CordeValle

I know it has been a while, and though I wish I could say I've been traveling nonstop since I last wrote, the truth is, I've been working nonstop! As if being an attorney wasn't enough, I opened a restaurant as well! The restaurant is doing fabulous, and though I never imagined myself being a restauranteur, it only made sense, since most of my travel blog is About the food I had while traveling around the world :-)

I did have the opportunity to go on a few vacations, which I will share with you. We also just bought a home in Cabo, so hopefully many more pictures and tips about Mexico will be soon to follow!

For now, I am posting a photo of my family, taken at our secret hideaway, Corde Valle. It's like a vacation, without the flight for road trip. I hidden gem in our backyard. 

Corde Valle is located in the foothills of Northern California's Santa Cruz Mountains, and is a secluded luxury resort in a pristine setting. It has a little country club charm and luxurious amenities, including a spa, vineyard, and championship golf course. A perfect retreat for us Northern Californians.





No comments: