- Lacoste polo shirts: There were a great buy at about $10 and available in every color you can think of.
- DVDs: There are also bootlegged copies of DVDs for about $4 each. They seemed to be pretty good quality. There are also a ton of video games for cheap.
- 7 for All Mankind: Ladies, be sure to grab some 7 for All Mankind jeans! I saw the traditional bootcut and A pocket, both go for about $30.
- Louis Vuitton: There are some pretty good Louis Vuitton items.
- Gucci: There are some good... some bad. Be careful.
- Prada: There are some nice purses but be sure the check the fixtures to make sure they are sturdy. If you want to know if a purse if leather, ask the vendor to put a flame to it. If it is real leather, it won't melt. Vendors usually love to do this to show off their leather wares.
- Perfume: You can get various brands for $10 a bottle. Be sure to smell the sampler first because some of the scents aren't exactly what they were labeled. But still a great buy.
***It is important to know that the fakes come in different grades, so look around because if you are going to spend some money, you should get something that won't fall apart after the first use.